We have a very simple set of rules:
1. You are not allowed to advertise jobs/sites or offers within your profile status updates.
3. Advertising within personal messages are prohibited unless a person has requested a link to your site/offer beforehand.
4. Sites with sexual content, warez, malware, gambling or other adult-centered websites are not allowed to be advertised here. Discussions based on these subjects are also prohibited. This is done to protect our younger audiences from things they may not wish to see.
5. Advertisements in your signatures are allowed but please use your common sense. Signatures with mass amounts of links and/or images will be removed. Rule 4 applies to signatures also.
6. You may not post one-word posts (such as ‘bump’) or other meaningless replies when you are responding to a topic. Please keep your posts meaningful and on-topic. Offenders may have their posts removed and a warning applied.
7. We ask that you do not have multiple accounts on the forum. There is no need for doing so. If you are found to be in breach of this rule without good reason, a ban may be applied to your account.
8. We must state that race, religion or sexual comments said in a derogatory manner are not acceptable at all within this community. All offenders will be sternly warned or even banned.
9. Spamming (including purposeful double/triple posting) is prohibited. Offenders will have their posts merged and a possible warning if continued spamming occurs.
10. Due to increase spam links, monetization links such as short url links that pay you to post your links on the forum are not allowed! Referral links are allowed if stated they are referrals!
11. Our Marketplace is not here for you to create topics referring to other marketplaces/auctions. If you create a thread for your sites to be sold, you must be willing to accept offers from our users on our site and not link to external sites for them to bid.
12. Enjoy the place! Use your common sense and get down with the community; we’re all here to learn after all!
Many thanks and we hope you enjoy what we have to offer.
- WebguruBB Team
Terms of Service
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only. You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content. All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential. These terms may be changed at any time without notice. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.